Welcome to Central Registration
Parents residing in Robbinsville may register a student at the Central Registration Office located at
Robbinsville High School
155 Robbinsville Edinburg Road
A free public education is offered to all Robbinsville residents 5 through 20 years of age for general education and 3 through 21 for classified students.
Students may be enrolled into kindergarten if they reach their 5th birthday on or before October 1st. Students may be not older than 13 years of age before May 1st for 6th grade.
The information and documentation offered will be considered in evaluation an application, and, unless required by law, the student will not be denied enrollment based on inability to provide certain documentation where other acceptable evidence is provided.
Please be aware that any initial determination of the student’s eligibility to attend school in this district is subject to a more thorough review and subsequent re-evaluation, and that tuition may be assessed in the event that an initial admitted student is later found ineligible. If a student is found ineligible, reasons for the decision will be provided as well as instructions on how to appeal.
Proof of custody and/or court ordered custody agreements, if applicable, will be required.
As part of the federal accountability requirements of the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) districts must report student standardized test scores as a whole group (grade level and school) and in specified subgroups. One of the subgroups required is ethnic groups. Below are the definitions of the ethnic subgroups allowed by the NCLB Act. You will be asked to choose one that applies when filling out your child’s enrollment form.
- American Indian or Alaska Native - A person having origins in any of the original people of North and South America (including Central America) and who maintains a tribal affiliation or community attachment.
- Asian - A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand and Vietnam
- Black or African American - A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
- Hispanic or Latin - A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander - A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
- White - A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa.
- Call the Central Registration Office to schedule an appointment (609) 632-0910 ext. 2281
- The Central Registration Office is located inside the High School at 155 Robbinsville-Edinburg Road.
- You may call at anytime to schedule an appointment, however, appointments will be scheduled between the hours of 10:00am-1:00pm during school days, September through June. Please contact the Central Registration Office for hours/days during July and August.
- Print the Registration Document Checklist. This will provide you with the information regarding which forms must accompany you at the time of registration, as well as which documents you and/or your child should read prior to registration.
- Forms can be filled out electronically (preferred) or in blue or black ink. Bring completed forms with you to your registration appointment as well as all required supporting documentation.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the enrollment process or have any questions, please contact the Central Registration Office for assistance.