April 3, 2020: Happy Spring Break!

Do you have questions about remote learning or other matters related to school closing?
District Contacts

Remote Learning

Please click here to access the March 13, 2020 Letter
from Dr. Kim Tew, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction concerning remote learning.  
Click here to access remote learning activities for students in Grades K-5.

College Bound Students Changes in College Admissions Due to COVID-19

Tweets by RvilleProud

Superintendent Reflections

Things We Cannot See
Kathie Foster, Superintendent

And now here is my secret, a very simple secret:
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. 
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince -

As I write this reflection, we are in the midst of the rapid spread of the Coronavirus outbreak throughout our state, our nation, and the world. This unprecedented pandemic has caused an even greater increase in anxiety and fear to an already frenetic and stressed-out society. Likely originating in Wuhan, China, this microscopic infectious agent causes a respiratory infection that has now affected countless numbers of people and has become a world-wide public health concern.  The pandemic has led me to ponder the things in our lives that impact us deeply yet cannot be seen.  

We can start with the laws of the universe.  While we go about our lives each and every day there are many complex systems and forces operating which are beyond our ability to perceive.  Did you know, for instance, that despite the age of our earth, we have only explored a tiny fraction of our visible ocean?  Or consider that just 5% of the universe is observable matter while the rest is dark matter and dark energy. Where would we be without the oxygen we breathe?  This vital life-giving element is essential to our existence, yet we can’t see, feel, taste or touch it. Has it ever occurred to you that we humans are clinging to the surface of a giant rock while hurtling through space around a massive ball of fire? I, for one, am certainly grateful for gravity. Here’s an interesting fact. Did you know that although we are made of atoms, only 1% of our bodies consist of protons, neutrons, and electrons? The other 99% of us is really just empty space!  Hmmm, perhaps this will teach us not to be so full of ourselves.  Read more...

Robbinsville Public Schools Post-Graduate Alumni Survey

Are you, or do you know, a graduate of Robbinsville High School? As a way to improve and inform our programming, please participate in our new alumni survey and tell us all about you and your life beyond RHS.  The survey will take approximately 15 minutes and will be available through April 1st.  Thank you!

Robbinsville Public School Post-Grad Alumni Survey


We’re proud of the fact that 97% of our students graduate with college offers, having taken advantage of our state-of-the-art learning and athletic facilities, top-notch teaching staff, challenging course curriculum, and robust extracurricular life.

Welcome to Robbinsville Public Schools

Robbinsville Public Schools seek to provide an outstanding educational program for students; one in which inquiry, discovery, and the love of learning are cultivated while students develop strong academic and interpersonal skills.  The faculty and staff in Robbinsville are committed to creating personalized learning experiences for all students where each is challenged to reach his/her full potential.  By following the best educational practices supported by active professional development, students in Robbinsville are offered an academic program consistent with its community’s demand for excellence.


Internet Safety Awareness Presentation
On Tuesday, November 15, 2019 the Robbinsville Board of Education Sponsored Internet Safety Awareness Night
Read More about Internet Safety Awareness Presentation
2019 Annual Testing Presentation
On September 24, 2019 at the monthly meeting of the Robbinsville Board of Education, Assistant Superintendent Kim Tew and Curriculum Supervisors Amanda Carpena and Tiffany Brennan provided the Annual Testing Presentation.
Read More about 2019 Annual Testing Presentation
Random Drug Testing Presentation
On Monday, April 29, 2019, Robbinsville High School held a parent information session on the Random Drug Testing Policy scheduled for implementation in September 2019.
Read More about Random Drug Testing Presentation
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.